Wednesday, November 7, 2012

War between Ajay Devgan and Yash Raj Films

Ajay Devgn's Son Of Sardaar and Shahrukh Khan's Jab Tak Hai Jaan is releasing on the same day (November 13).  Actor-Producer Ajay Devgan has filed a complaint in the Competition Commission Of India ( CCI ) alleging that Yash Raj Films using their dominant position in the industry and putting exhibitors to give prominence to their upcoming movie 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' over 'Son Of Sardaar'.

Ajay Devgan told PTI - " I respected Yashji as much anybody else does, We have grown up watching his movies " he added. Both are awaited movies of the year, I had filed the complaint much before the demise of Yash Chopra.          
He said that he has been fighting for his right and asking only for a fair view on the matter. " I am fighting for my right. I am not asking anyone to stop the release of a film, I am not asking for compensation, I am asking them to be fair," he said. I want both the films to do well, Even by filing this I don't think I have done anything that will harm anyone. If I loose then it won't be my benefit, but if I win also it won't be a loss to anyone," he added.Ajay also said he has no grudges against anyone as he is fighting for his rights as a producer, " I have put forward my grievances. I don't have issues with anyone. Tomorrow if this thing gets solved we be like one big family, I will not keep any grudges against anyone," he added.

Hope the War between Ajay Devgan and Yash Raj Films comes to an end and both the films entertain the fans this Diwali!!!


1 comment: